Thursday, May 12, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
VISAYAN LITERATURE

I know i have been silent these past few days. You see my world is whirling too fast too soon for me lately. It is as if i'm turning around the axis double time here! What i meant is, presently i am involved. Opps! what a vague word huh.

Well, let me clarify it better for you. As you know i am a very avid fan of the arts and that includes POEMS. And a few days ago, i was so inspired in the thought of creating poems in my local tongue which is "Bisaya". After that, someone posted a message in my shoutbox inviting me to be a part of a new site . Of course i wasted no time and visited it and to my amazement it was a wonderful blog site specifically for Bisaya bloggers known as: BISDAK, ato ni bai!! WOW! i find it cool! It was then that i thought i would translate some of my poems into "Bisaya" and get them posted there as well as in my own personal blog (sweet moments) here.

The fast movement which i was referring to you earlier is this: After a week's posting and involving with Bisaya bloggers, they thought of creating a "balagtasan" online in bisaya and invited me as one of their contributors! Isn't that cool huh! At least it is for me! I am so excited with this idea! Thank you!

Thanks so much mga pinalangga kong bisaya bloggers! ATO JUD NI BAI!

Today, a new site is created for this "balagtasan" online entitled: LITERARYONG BINISAYA and we get to interact through our bisaya poems every now and then. You can check this out @ http://binisaya.blogspot.com . More success guys!
-----------------------------------------------------------
You can also find some of my poems in this site : http://bisayabloggers.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment