Sunday, March 06, 2005

T poem

Today

I made a promise to myself
Not to cry for any reason but Love
It seemed impossible a task to keep…

So I made another promise
To love and be loved for love’s sake
Then it seemed worthwhile to feel…

So I loved and still love
And will continue to love
To my heart’s content until I can
Then I did no promise.

For what good does promises bring
When all you can do is feel and care and love…Always.

2002
One of the thoughts circling on my mind a few years back. I think it was duirng my student-come-back years in Achitecture- 2002. Let me explain what i'm talking about... You see after twenty 20 long years of absence in the academe, i came back to my alma mater (Cebu Institute of Technology (CIT) to realize my age-old dream of getting a degree . Well, i did get one anyhow: a marriage degree, a far cry from what i must become... as if i was obliged...? Imagine quitting school when I was a semester away from graduation! But then, it did not seem to matter. I was in love... and i still am! Today, i am now a full pledged- friendly neighbor- Architect! Treasurer- U.A.P. (United Architects of the Philippines) Sugbo Chapter- Area C- Visayas. Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment