Thursday, February 24, 2005

Poems


Today

I made a promise to myself

Not to cry for any reason but Love

It seemed impossible a task to keep…

So I made another promise

To love and be loved for love’s sake

Then it seemed worthwhile to feel…

So I loved and still love

And will continue to love

To my heart’s content until I can

Then I did no promise.

For what good does promises bring

When all you can do is feel and care and love…

Always.

2002 One of the thoughts circling on my mind a few years back. I think it was duirng my student-come-back years in Achitecture- 2002. Let me explain what i'm talking about... You see after twenty 20 long years of absence in the academe, i came back to my alma mater (Cebu Institute of Technology (CIT) to realize my age-old dream of getting a degree . Well, i did get one anyhow: a marriage degree, a far cry from what i must become.. as if i was obliged? Imagine quitting school when I was a semester away for graduation! But then, it did not seem to matter. I was in love... and i still am! Today, i am now a full pledged- friendly neighbor- Architect! Treasurer- U.A.P. (United Architects of the Philippines) Sugbo Chapter- Area C- Visayas. Thank you !


******************************************

SIMPLE HI !




Hi!, Hello!

How are you?

Too many greetings

too much intimacy

Yet few are real…


Everything else remains a mystery

Unseen

Untouched


Still a fantasy.

bet
April 15, 2002 - morming

***********************************************

Goodnight
( February 28, 2002, 9:15 p.m.)


Tonight I shall
But sleep early
For always there is the promise
Of beautiful mornings
Through wary nights.

And together with God’s
Words of wisdom
May we cherish
A peaceful but
Dreamful slumber.

************************************

Just thinking …



I thought of the birds
When they chirp on early mornings


I thought of the wind
Hovering around

And I thought of all the nice things
I see!

Then... I thought of you…

Now... Today!

************************************

February 21, 2005

Thoughts
For my son Byron Joseph


I thought of you today

the same thought that haunts me

since I first met you

you were so naive then

you have that great smile

whom everyone loves!

Maybe you are an Angel from up there

to console us down here

to give love and affection

but love only meant for:

a dear brother

a sweet sister

or even for a mother . . .

you are so near yet so far

far enough I couldn't touch you

so far I could not even kiss you

but in spite of these obstacles

I am happy

happy to know you are always here

for me!


(entry # 1 http://www.Poetry.com)
Copyright ©2005 Agnes Razyneth Montebon Amores

************************************


Live! - not just exist...


Ah. . . LIFE!

It's so beautiful, isn't it?

Won't it be just right to feel it and be alive?

After all, it is the greatest gift.

Indeed life is a giftAnd gifts are treasured

Gifts are cherished

Gifts are loved.

And when you are in love

You feel right...

You feel good

So good it seems like nothing else matters!

Why frown when you can smile

Why worry when somebody cares

So live to feel...

Care to live!

Not just by being there. . . but want

Not just wait. . . but lead

Not just receive. . . but give

And not just exist. . . but LIVE!

entry # 3 - http://www.Poetry.com)

Copyright ©2005 Agnes Razyneth Montebon Amores

************************************

For You


My dearest...

Let me say these two powerful words forever!

For they are not mere letters

They are my emotions...

Let me love you like this my way, because...

You are one beautiful creation

To deserve such wonderful feelings

I trust that you keep it in you

With utmost care...

And when i am old

And you are around

May you be near me

Beside my death bed.

Copyright ©2003 Agnes Razyneth Montebon Amores

( entry # 2 - http://www.Poetry.com)

*************************************

A remorseful soul…

I am sorry
So sorry I ruined your day
Sorry for my style of not telling you everything
I regret it deeply. I was a fool then… that I know now.

I should not have messed up with you
It was so wrong of me. I deserve to be punished
Erased
Wiped out
Buried.

But before you do please let me tell you
How much I love you!

I simply care for you
Want to be with you
Likes to share with you
All that I have…

And still if it isn’t enough
You can take away my soul
Burn it in hell
and let it fade away for good.

but I would still be sorry
…eternally.

***********************************


Morning Dew


As the shadows of dawn

Softly creeps through December fog

Giving way to early morning sunrise

Filled with the promise of brighter days!


So does this heartfelt gesture

Of Love and affection

Poured unto you

This very moment and onwards.


Posted by Hello

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    please check your graphics. they don't upload properly

Post a Comment