Monday, August 27, 2007

The light!

For once in my life...opps! I think that's a song, right? Okay, okay, here is my blog:The other other weekend that passed (Aug 19-20), we had a family (Montebon) trip. Everyone was there including baby Earnest (newest baby) and we headed up north to where my Daddy (Eddie, Sr) was born:
Tabogon! There we had so much fun, particluarly the hilltop where it stops to the sea, deep enough for a "Dugong" to swim in! I mean, really, it was so steep, i almost slipped down the VERY rugged terrain full of black pointed rocky edge of the the hill (Camobo-an). Oh boy! but it was fun! Just wasn't used to going down hilltops.

Anyway, we stayed over for a day and we headed back home. But before we reached halfway with our trip, we passed by a rotunda in Liloan and saw a replica of a lighthouse. I saw that lighthouse once from a friend and it made me wonder how beautiful that place really is. So, to satisfy my anxiety, we drove and side tripped down the Amara way. Photos down here. Just click on the picts to enlarge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment