Friday, August 24, 2007

Estudiante!

OOOH YEAH! I’m back! Back to where my passion is. Back to where my heart belongs! Back to being a student again!

Indeed! And i feel great! to be back in school this year, enrolled @ University of San Carlos (USC)- Talamban campus – College of Architecture and Fine Arts (CAFA)- Graduate studies, taking up my second masters (‘coz I recently graduated Master in History last March of this year), and this time it is: Master in Architecture major in URBAN DESIGN! Isn’t that great?

Sure enough, though I just finished one graduate study in the field of Arts and Sciences, today, I’m trying to improve more on my field of design- as an architect, for the simple reason of enhancing what I’ve learned! Whether it is an acceptable reason or not, who cares? I don't! As long as I feel good in this undertaking, I’m happy! And that is what matters. Am I right? Or I am right?

Oh yeah!

Opps! I'd better work on my assignments now coz i remembered i have a couple already. 'Got to go for now. See you in the library, ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment