Friday, June 23, 2006

Thank YOU!

My dearest... my darling... my confidante... This is for you.


Thank you for the warm hugs you've bestowed upon me.
Thank you for the sweet thoughts you've given me.
Thank you for the undying moments i've had with you.
Thank you for showing me the little things in life.
Thank you for the care you have given me.

Thank you for allowing me to feel tight caresses
Thank you for cuddling me so tight, i won't forget that
Thank you for the sweet kisses
Thank you for sharing with me your inner thoughts
Thank you for opening up with me your deep dark secrets
Thank you for adjusting with my tantrums and what-have-you

Thank you for coping up my darker secrets
Thank you for bearing with me life's unwanted ills
Thank you for your immeasurable LOVE
and lastly , but certainly not the least...
Thanks for coming into my life!

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Thank you for your beautiful poetry.

Post a Comment