Saturday, April 23, 2005

Yes!... LIFE! The only thing that matters in this wide world! Of course it matters too whether you are happy or not. But the thing is : we - are - alive!

I'm saying this because I just experienced an-out-of-this-world state of being! I just came out of ICU (Intensive Care Unit) in one of our local hospitals here. It felt like I wasn't here anymore... I felt like dreaming!Yep, it was like a dream to me.. but I cannot recollect exactly what happened in that special dream. I can only emote how I was within. I was happy, and contented and well and free! I felt no sorrow, no failures, no sadness not even weariness. It was all a good ride!It wasn't after I got out of that dilemma when I knew I passed out for more than two days! (imagine in my village, I was reported to be in a 'coma')... scary huh.

Well, I had fun alright, but hey! I'm having more fun now, today! Feeling close beside my husband, my three-sweet-lovely daughters and kuya and oh, I couldn't miss my granddaughter-Sofia! And more, my Dad, Mom, my brothers, my only sister, my sister-in-laws, my brod-in-laws, my warm tennis pals, my highschool batchmates, and my ever-loving-sweet MSC friends! Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Life to me is like the sunrise! Emerging out of its niche to spread its golden rays spreading them slowly but smoothly and evenly across the horizon; giving life a new meaning, a fresh start... moving its wheel of existence to a new speed, full of hope and of dreams and cares and love .

Now, I'm pretty much mobile, thanks to the magic 6 doctors who took care of my Liver, lungs, heart, blood pressure, veins, and most specially my ailing kidneys, which is now under protective care due to the stones it is carrying. And I thank our Lord GOD, whom we all owe our life to.

And together with this thought let me share with you one of my poems and its about LIVING.
-------------------------------------

It took me a while to compose this script 'coz I needed more rest after that. Thanks so much dear Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment