Saturday, October 27, 2007

3 decades


Time eases pain, it even erases memories. It allows us to forget bad events. It also allows us to remember good ones. Time is powerful in a way. It is forceful in some ways too.

It is truly amazing, how it heals wounds and open up secrets long buried under the realm of imagination. Time is great! It is a gift, a phenomenon, a way of being. Something which can be sensed, longed for, awaited to, let go of, etc. The list is endless.

How fast time flies too! It has been thirty years now since my early college years, and I can still feel the smiles we had when we had our Founder’s Day. A pageant was held then and I was one of the contestants. Oh boy, it was fun! I garnered three awards, one for Miss Friendship,another for First runner- up and one special award for Best in Uniform. Ah! those were great moments!

After three decades, I’m still the same person, but better. I’m still the same girl but more mature. I still carry the same sentiments but stronger. I still cry over sad movies and smiles over cartoons. I am what I was then but nimbler, smarter and more provocative.

Ah yes, because, I am a Filipina! (You can click on the picts to enlarge)

4 Comments:

  1. balikbayan_box said...
    kagwapa uy hangtud karon weeeeee

    msta na?
    Ms.B said...
    hi Ayez! How have you been! Thanks ha. Pa etchigetching lang ni my dear, he he he. salamat sa imong pag bisita diri. Asa na ka ron naka base? God Bless!
    Anonymous said...
    Hi Ms. B.

    This is just what I can say. You were as beauteous then as you are now.

    Gwapa jud ang akong amiga. :-)
    Ms.B said...
    hello major! Long time no hear form you! he he as in thanks! thanks too for visiting!

Post a Comment