Sunday, March 25, 2007

Masters !

Finally, after fruitful moments of endeavor, coupled with bits and pieces of reasearch matched with tears of sadness but mostly of gladness, i got it! Master in History (M. History)!

History is one of the few subject mater which i personally love to explore. When i was a child, i always sat in front or beside my mom or dad whenever a relative came over to the house, just to listen about their past experiences, their past whereabouts; their past adventures and how they got here, their past childhood days, their past jobs... practically, their... past!

History never cease to amaze me really. Everything about it simply intrigues me all the time! And i always wonder how things were in our past or anyone's past for that matter. But mind you during my high school days, i kind of hated history subject because...! oh well, I won't waste my time here telling you about it but I think everyone shares the same sentiment with regards to this topic mainly perhaps history was never taught the way it should be as it is now and never have i encountred someone so charismatic and convincing as anyone who deals with this topic but my instructor and chair of our department, whose name i can't divulge here for some personal reasons.

Here are some of the highlight picts during my graduation. Just click on the images for a bigger view:

on stage
*Lindsey ! *
* Virgilie *
*Sir Pacana *

* Socrates ! *
More on my graduation agenda: visit if you will my other blog @ FRIENDSTER. Have fun !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment