Sunday, October 23, 2005

Why do i love you?

Well, let me see...
I think i love you because:

You taught me lots of things
which i didn't know then;

you smiled at me
like you never have smiled anyone else;

you gave me hopes and dreams
that a better tommorow exists;

you shared with me little what-nots
'though they aren't as lovely as you want them to be;

you greeted me "Happy Birthday"
'though it was not;

you held my hand
quite firmly but gently;

you made me feel loved
as if love was all that mattered;

you sang me songs
which lulled my heart up high;

you brought me to places
which meant a lifetime-achivement to me;

you played the guitar
so elegantlyand melted me slowly but softly;

Oh, i can go on like this forever!
but most of all, i love you because:

You spoke in sweet voice and uttered words in amazing ENGLISH!
Yeah! that's it! that's why i... love... YOU!
-------------------------------------------
For Visayan version pls click here:
Literayong Binisaya
Bisaya Bloggers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment