Sunday, September 04, 2005

A prayer...

THE DIFFERENCE


I got up early one morning and rushed right into the day;
I had so much to accomplish that I didn't have time to pray.

Problems just tumbled about me and heavier came each task.
"Why doesn't God help me?" I wondered...
He answered, "You didn't ask."

I wanted to see joy and beauty, but the day toiled on, gray and bleak;
I wondered why God didn't show me...
He said, "But you didn't seek."

I tried to come into God's presence;
I used all my keys at the lock.
God gently and lovingly chided...
"My child you didn't knock."

I woke up early this morning, and paused before entering the day;
I had so much to accomplish that I had to take time to pray.


My prayer:

Dear Lord, the day is just beginning. I am to continue the tasks, which were left undone. I hope I can manage to pursue them with open mind and contrite heart for the fulfillment of the soul.

For always, I start my day with gratefulness, acceptance, praises and fill my heart, mind and soul with faith - hope - and love.

May this day Lord brings peace of mind to everyone, including me. And may each day that passes by, enables us to find happiness within our hearts and fills us all with the joys of life.

And before the day is over, I take some few moments to look back and reminisce all the day's tasks and endeavors, I try to contemplate my deeds, if ever they were done honestly, unselfishly... truthfully. Amen.
-----------------------------------
Thanks for the graphics which was e-mailed to me!

7 Comments:

  1. Ms.B said...
    hi John! nice of you to drop by here!Yeah, passwords messes up with me too at times.

    Thanks again ha.
    Dante said...
    that was a nice prayer, ms. b. :)
    Unknown said...
    Ms. B., I feel good being your friend, you are such a faithful person to God and to our country, I'm sure your husband is very lucky to have you too :D keep smiling!
    Ms.B said...
    hello Teacher! and nice mo kasi, at matalino pa! kaya gustong gusto kitang makaibigan... say mo? Salamat ha for such comments. Hope to talk to you again sooner.
    Ms.B said...
    hi Dante! salamat naman for dropping by, you've got a friend in me. Happy surfing!
    yusop said...
    Hi Ms. B. This is really a mind-opening prayer. It's true that prayers make us more lively and confident about ourselves.
    Ms.B said...
    oh Major, thanks for being here! I had you a message of linking you to my blog, i hope you'll agree?

Post a Comment