Sunday, June 05, 2005

PLease don't

Please don't ask me (Martin Nievera)

Please don't ask me what am i thinking
It's about you
And please don't ask me
I never can see you
What can i do
My first impulse is to run to your side
My heart's not free, and so i must hide
Please don't ask me
What i'm gonna say to you
I toss and turn, can't sleep at night...
It's worrying me. I go to bed, turn out the light...
it' your face i see. It only hurts
the more i pretend, that we could ever be more than friends
please don't ask me, why I'm so in love with you.

You could easily make me happy, that I know...
but I try my best to never tell you so.
I will sing to you my love songs, and pretend...
and I'll keep my distance right down to the end.
Please don't ask me why I'm not talking...
I just can't explain. And please don't ask me, why I go walking out in the rain.
I could not live the lie it would take, to have you here would be a mistake.
Please don't ask me...

Why I'm still in love with you? (Noooooo! please don't ask me).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment