Saturday, January 27, 2007

That special Day...



Everyday is considered special. True. But there is one specific day for each and everyone of us which holds a VERY special place in our hearts... Birthday!
*
January 22, is my best day. It is and will always be dear to me. Last Monday was my day. And i got sweet calls from my close friends and loved ones. It was a fantastic day ( although it was almost ruined by something but i managed to control it). The whole day promised a new day for me, for my well being that i should be thankful and glad that i still celebrate it with fullness in my heart.
*
First was, a love- kiss smacked on my lips very early in the morning (you should know who) and then a huge bouquet of crimson -red mixed with immaculate -white American roses in full bloom (but with a couple of unopened petals ) filled my face with wholesome scents all over! And not only that, together with it was a sumptous chocolate moccha mousse cake, topped with frozen rich chocolate sticks, and best of all: a ribbon-shaped chocolate on top! Mmm, yummmmy! And more, as if it wasn't enough, my beloved specially requested our lady friend who owned a restaurant near Marco Polo to open up (coz they are closed on Mondays) for my special dinner! Imagine...what a surprise that was for me! Thanks mga pinnangga. you surely made my day.
*
Oh, by the way, another priest-friend called up and greeted me with a birthday song from his cellphone, thanks father! What more could i ask for!. Do you know that a rose by any name would smell as sweet? Thank you Lord. This picture was one of unbloomed red petals among others (notice those tiny choco bits and the chocolate moccha mousse beside ? More pictures to come in later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment